Wednesday, November 17, 2010

following new blogs

I've been looking at some new blogs lately and one of them is called "Three beautiful things". it's obviously about 3 beautiful things that this particular lady has noticed in her day. She has about 4 or 5 other friends doing the same. their blogs are similarly named and are linked to her blog. I thought this was such a great idea. can you imagine if we all took the time to notice what was good in our day instead of what wasn't?I'm going to try and do that from now on. i may include it in my blog each day or I may not but .....i will try to NOTICE the good. I have been up for only an hour and i can already tell you one beautiful thing   1. getting my beautiful boys ready to go to the legislature in Edmonton. All 3 of them looked so handsome and they were all very excited about the road trip. this makes me happy and it's a beautiful thing. have fun looking for the beautiful things in your day today!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to this crazy blogosphere! I love Three Beautiful Things - as you can tell by my post today. I typically try to write a 3BT post once a week, and I do love the focus on the positives. It's especially helpful when you're having a bad day/week. There is always something beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my own little space!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!