Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm still alive

I'm still here. The Christmas season has caught up to me and I find myself busier than usual. I've become more involved and I'm saying yes more often. As a result.....my blog is falling by the wayside. something has to give i guess. bag lady wrote the other day about how she had nothing to say or write about. She then proceeded to write 5 paragraphs. too funny! I won't be writing that much but i just wanted to let you know that i will be writing more when things slow down a little. it doesn't help that I am now addicted to new game on fb either! hehehe
talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love bag lady. Hope you get your blogging groove soon.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!