Thursday, December 23, 2010

a little 'girl time'

My mom and my aunt visited the other day.We had such a good time.  My mom had me young so we are only 18 years apart. My aunt is the youngest in her family so, we are only 11 years apart. She is more like my sister.The evening started out with a few caesars and ended with a few bottles of red wine!We finally hit the hay around 5 a.m. We laughed , we talked, we sang, we laughed some more and shared a ton of secrets.I can't tell you how thankful I am for these two. We share so much history,views, habits, interests, desires. My mom and I have the exact same hands!!!! I really could go on. I love them dearly and I'm was very glad for the pre-Christmas visit!  *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!