Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm on vacation

So my new job I gave myself was to write every day. I enjoyed it. I liked the challenge. I'm not quitting my job but I am taking a vacation. While the kids are in school, it's easy to fall into routine. Now that they are out, we have no schedule. When I feel like writing, I will. But as of right now, I'm letting myself off the hook. Jane is right! I am waaaay too hard on myself. I deserve a vacation too.
I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. still processing!

 so.....I spent the day reading, watching movies, eating, napping, and basically indulging in my laziness.It was bliss. I realize it will all catch up with me eventually but; for now, it's all good. Tomorrow I head into Calgary to meet up with two very dear friends for some supper and bevvies. I'm also going to spend the night. How decadent!!! I'm really looking forward to it. So for now I sign off. Off to bed to read some more. I really must get something done tomorrow before I leave~! ciao!


so far a good read. Can't wait for the movie!!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Blog! I am thinking of becoming a blogger myself. I have been visiting blogs today looking for inspiration. I posted my first blog today on my sister's blog. www.lemonsandlaundry.blogspot.com She was nice enough to let me be a guest blogger. Check it out and let me know what you think!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!