Sunday, June 19, 2011



The rules are simple:  

  1. Anyone can participate. 
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. 
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots). 
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.  
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!   
Just thought I might try this for the week. could be fun!join in if you like! thanks Krista!Next week's items are:
  1. Windows/Doors
  2. Eyelashes (Ginger's suggestion)
  3. Paint  (Ginger's suggestion)
  4. Leaf Veins (Rosie's suggestion)
  5. Faceless Portrait (Rosie's suggestion - you might consider applying Paper Heart Camera's self portrait prompt: "soft")

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Good luck. Never worry if you don't get them all. I am easing into it and figure if I have to recycle a few photos its okay.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!