Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting started and wondering if this is a good idea

So....I'm new at this and wondering if this is something I want to do. Blogs can be a little scary because a) you want people to read them but b)sometimes if you're being honest you can hurt people c)sometimes it's just TMI (too much information) d) sometimes I don't know what that is. A blog can be a good thing for me too because I am bored, I enjoy writing, getting some feedback on touchy subjects and most of all....if it's MY BLOG; then I'm always right,right? bahahahahaha Just kidding on the last part.(sort of) I am working on admitting when I am wrong. It happens occasionally!  I'm loving facebook and all it has to offer but sometimes there is more I want to say and don't feel I have the right to say it.There have been some great conversations on people's walls but sometimes you don't know who the people are except that they are a friend of someone you know. That's where it can get dicey. So if I have my own blog and people want to read and join in the conversation or make comments....then I guess I have a forum to be completely honest. You chose to visit the site....I didn't invade YOUR space.Right? Of course I'm right! LOL Ok I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. LOVING your blog already!!! So true...there is just so many ways an innocent comment can offend on FB, let alone any form of debate etc...
    I love you and I love your honesty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! That's why I love you! Honesty is hard to find in a friend, and not all of those who have it appreciate it, but in the end it is what all of us need. Have fun and blog on!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!