Monday, October 4, 2010

another day

Ok! So I got some help in figuring out how to put music on here. That was a little challenging but i did it. Things are looking up. Still learning so bare with me. Today was such a blah day that I don't have a whole lot to mention. I did nothing all day but eat. I beat myself up about it and then I would eat some more. "I've come this far...might as well go all in!" I ended the day on a high note by walking to and from Pilates. I feel so motivated at the end of the day. Tomorrow is another day and a great day to start exercising and eating right. The next day comes and it all goes to pot. whatever.....and then I go back to bed. I really need to get on with it. Maybe writing about it will help me be accountable. Anyway....Let's see if i can get some music on here to play. thanks to Krista for helping with this! :) I will be going to Yoga on Wednesday so I guess it's a start.

1 comment:

  1. Cool...now where is the music;) and I love the Just sayin'....Stu gives me a hard time about that all the time...well, I'm just sayin'...ha ha ha

    anyhoo...love it, keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!