Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Offering support

Often I have made a decision to do something , and when the sun rises the next day, my mind has changed ~ or weakened. It's hard to maintain decisions you have made sometimes without outside help.My son has decided to spend less time on the computer and so I am going to help him with that. I,too am going to spend less time on the computer. (I'm typing this quickly before he gets home from school). I cleaned his desk off today and put out his sketching stuff he got for Christmas. This is something he has expressed an interest in and has decided to pursue it further. I'm trying to give him the push he needs. He has already given that to ME! :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go...but don't forget those of us in cyberland that are confined to our houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so mature of your son.... we all need to spend less time on the computer.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!