Friday, January 28, 2011


You know how every once in a while, everything just lines up. Today was one of those days.It was an ordinary day. Nothing special. But it was great all the same. We had fondue for supper and then I went to a Stella and Dot party and did a little retail therapy. Then I walked home in the beautiful glittery snow. I watched a movie with my kids. See? Nothing special. Just an ordinary day. But for some reason today I really appreciated it all. It felt really good to be me! I should really take pause more often and appreciate my life.  We all should.It's a great feeling.

4 comments:

  1. are ya drinkin' the chocolate???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that. I am trying to find peace and beauty in ordinary things because my life is pretty ordinary.....so if I couldn't do that and needed all the special things to keep me happy, I'd ho broke real fast or be pretty unhappy all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the picture I was PRETENDING to drink the chocolate but....i must admit i DID take a sip later on. It tasted like the richest, hot chocolate EVER!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!