Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ok ok ok!

I have an app on FB. It's called "God wants you to know". Yesterday, right after I pressed "publish post"; I went to fb and this message was waiting for me.

"On this day in your life, Erin, we believe God wants you to know that your seriousness feeds your ego, and keeps you away from God." (short version)
"Seriousness makes you dull and dry. It feeds your sense of self importance that becomes a mountain between you and God. drop your seriousness, and open the path to God!"



So I'm thinking that maybe I need to lighten up a bit. Yesterday that was really hard to do. i was definitely tired and in a funk. However,today is another day! So here are a few things that make me laugh and are NOT serious!!!!!! Check out the videos at the bottom of the page playing the songs!Totally NOT serious!!!!!! LOL enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!