Tuesday, June 21, 2011

15 minutes left

Wow! the day really got away from me today. I was just about to turn off the computer when I realized I still had this tab open. It reminded me that I hadn't blogged yet today. sheesh! My brain has been working over time. I really wanted to turn it off. It was so frustrating. I really felt like I couldn't get a moment of peace. I sat down tonight with my husband (best friend EVER) and we talked and talked and talked. I feel so much better. It was great just to get it out and to be heard. I wanted to rant on my blog but something was holding me back. I knew it was not the place. Sorry folks. Can't put EVERYTHING out there. Anyway......off to bed now. I am so grateful for a husband who likes to hang out with me and talk. He's a great listener and has wonderful advice.And he's a great Dad too! How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!