Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a gathering day

I have a million things to say and nothing to say; all at the same time. Is that possible? Yes it is.I do have things to talk about but I just can't finish. I started 3 posts and couldn't finish them.They are tucked away in the 'drafts' section . I have read more blogs , more quotes, more statuses, today, than I have in a really long time. I feel like I'm processing. So much "hit" me today. Everything struck a chord and seemed to be aimed directly at me! Ever have one of those days? With all this info, I thought I would have some material for a really good post this evening. My three incomplete drafts tell me otherwise. I guess I just need to mull it all over tonight. Think about what I have gathered. So that's what  I'll do. This blog in particular really hit home with me! Check it out!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I like the blog link you posted. I fully believe it and sometimes very hard to follow through. I do find I have a better success rate if I respect the small steps! I like it that you are honest with what's going on. You are transparent and real. Even when you are struggling to write, you say so instead of not writing at all. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!I feel better after i write.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!