Monday, June 27, 2011

professional timewaster

Well I found my true calling. As you can see from the title; I have finally found what I am truly good at. I'm turning back into a night owl, now that I won't need to be up early. I'm not tired and just finished watching my second movie of the day. Of course I need to go to bed because 2 of my 3 children need to get up for school tomorrow. Adam has opted out and has decided to go to work with Dad instead. That's ok with me. Although the day wasn't a complete bust, I did waste most of the sun filled hours. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day! I have lunch plans, and need to stay away from all napping surfaces.Perhaps I'll spend the day on my bike? Either way.....not much else to say here. No big news. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!