Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8th photo hunt

FRIENDSHIP I thought about this particular 'category' all day yesterday and today. I thought about my friends and who would I like to put in the spotlight. Who, for so many reasons, deserves attention brought to them through this blog. There are so many deserving. None are more deserving though, than my husband. He is my best friend. Many people say that about their husbands, but I truly feel that mine would be my best friend even if he weren't my husband. I am truly myself when I am around him. I don't have a recent picture of just him and me but I thought of this one and thought it fitting. I'm doing this photo hunt with my friend  Sheila (friendship again), and she was the one who directed the play that my husband and I were both in, this past spring.  Doing this play was so much more fun with my best friend by my side and for that reason especially.........I submit this one for the category of FRIENDSHIP!

1 comment:

  1. awww...so sweet. Yea, that Brad is a pretty stellar guy. I love the way you two love each other. You are a great example of how its supposed to be. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!