Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adele


Just wanted to let you know that spring is just around the corner!!!!





I have heard her music before. The first song I ever heard her sing was Chasing Pavements.  I saw a video not too long ago, of her being interviewed and then singing. Then I heard another new song and I think to myself.......I'm gonna check this girl out a little more.....!This song playing is my current favorite. The louder the better!!!!! I'm so infatuated with her voice. I just can't get enough. I subsequently bought 2 of her albums and am currently downloading them onto my iPhone and iPod!!!!I'm so excited to have her in my life!!! lol  Just thought I would share! When I'm excited ....I share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!