Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm soooooooo sorry!

It has been such a long time since I posted anything! I'm getting lazy, busy, and bitchy! LOL Really!For those of you who have followed me from the beginning, when I mentioned about the production of Guys and Dolls,.........well......it' time. We have been rehearsing late into the evening and I have been spending my days catching up on sleep and trying to get things organized for the next night. now the 2 weeks of chaos begins. Full dress rehearsal tomorrow night and the next. Opening night on Wednesday. I'm really excited about it. I'm ready! My husband on the other hand is super nervous. i think it's adorable! He has been working really hard on his songs! It's going to be a great show. I'm not worried about THAT at all.

Back stage shenanigans

One of my favorite scenes!

 Childcare on the other hand is a bit of a mess right now. My babysitter got dumped by her boyfriend and was a total mess the other night. She almost didn't show up. I told her to take some extra time but when I texted her( that's is how you get a hold of teenagers) she said she was still a mess but doing a little better. I was worried she would not show up at all but when I finally got through to the house(no cell service in the arena) she was there. Phew. Now she has bailed for Monday and Tuesday night. I won't go into details.  The in-laws have agreed to fill in for a few nights but I'm not sure how the whole two weeks are going to go. i hate the uncertainty of it all. My oldest has taken his babysitting course and is quite capable. It's the youngest who is not all that keen on being here alone at night. I can understand. It'll all work out ......
Driving lately....so I don't do it much! :(


So........My life has been busy and lately I haven't had a lot of nice things to say. the weather has been crappy. If you showed up here today you would think it was the middle of December! We have so much snow. It's depressing, for EVERYONE! Everyone is so grouchy and down....it's hard not to follow suit. It'll be spring soon  ( I keep telling myself) and then things will get better! In the mean time....I'm still in love with Adele and feed from her EVERY day!
wishing and hoping for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!