Friday, June 24, 2011

BBQ excitement

I'm going to a BBQ this evening. Not sure what time I will be home so I am blogging now to make sure I get it done for the day.The weather is nice and invitations are popping up all over the place. I love it. We have plans for the entire weekend and the next weekend too. Tonight there is a psychic invited to this party.I know many have different views on the subject but ,man; I am super excited! Hopefully I will be first in line!I don't usually blog on the weekends but if my reading is particularly interesting, I just might blog before Monday. teehee! I wish my mom was closer. I would invite her to come along too! She loves psychics just as much as I do. anyway.....

The sleepover issue is an issue no more. Turns out the dad is opposed to it altogether. That's cool with me. Not an issue worth fighting for if you ask me. So no sleepovers for the weekend. That kind of makes me happy too! It will be a full weekend none the less! Have a great one everybody. Talk to you on Monday (or sooner ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!