Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday delays

Ok so I am a little behind on my pictures. July 16th was my birthday and well.....I didn't go to bed until 8a.m. on the 17th. So the entire 17th was a write off. Recovering was a bit of a process. Today we headed to Discovery Canyon where the recovering continued. I sat in the sun with my feet in the water, got a little shopping done and whole lot of visiting with one of my best friends!!! On my birthday I actually took this picture with full intentions of using it for this category.Sweet things........These two (who are not a couple) are two dear friends of mine and I definitely consider them sweet. They helped me celebrate my birthday into the early hours of the morning and it was awesome!   July 17th(Anticipation) and 18th( Celebrate) I will post tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that sounds fuuuuuuun!!! Glad you celebrated it up right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday:) Sounds like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look stunned. But then again, when don't I?

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!