Friday, July 15, 2011

Flowers

July 15th....flowers. There is just something about flowers that warms my heart.They make me feel safe in some way. I'm not sure if it's because I associate them with all the pictures in the magazines, but somehow when I have flowers in my house, I feel it's complete. The picture I have in my minds eye is satisfied by the presence of any lovely blooms. For that reason, I try to have at least one small vase in my house at all times. Tomorrow is my birthday and I have company coming so I got a few extra bunches for more rooms. Therefore I have to include more than one picture for today's photo challenge. I don't know how to put them all together in a collage so here they are all separate! Enjoy!

on my table

guest bathroom

guest bedroom

main floor bathroom
I might even get some more tomorrow for beside my bed! :) to make me feel better for the speeding ticket I got today :(

1 comment:

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!