Friday, September 16, 2011

Shut it already

I feel the posts welling up inside me. I know this blog is my own and I can write what I want. If you don't want to read it.....then don't. But at the same time, I'm feeling like all I have been doing is whining and complaining. Even I'M getting tired of it.So today is a blog full of thankfulness and happiness.

Friends have come and gone many times throughout my life and even family! This will never cease. But I am oh so thankful to have met each and every one of them. They have all changed my life. Some in small ways and some in BIG ways. They have all shaped me into the person I am today and I really like that person. Good job everyone! And thank you! I know it's all part of a bigger plan. I know each person who has touched my heart was meant to do so.We all have free will but; random is a word that I find hard to comprehend.

Taking a look around I see how some people in my life have been there all along. Different capacities but always there. Some of the new ones are going to stay in my heart forever but not necessarily in my life. And some that have been in the background seem to be moving forward. A time and a place for everything.

My new tattoo is visible to me every day. But I need to remember to "accept" it every day. "Let go"!!! I don't control it all. I want to!!! Really I do. "Let God"! I'm trying so hard to trust.To know that whatever is in store for me was meant to be. I need to get out of the way and let Him do his work. This is difficult for me. Always a work in progress.

But today is a day that I will focus on that alone!!! Step aside! Listen!

1 comment:

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!