Saturday, March 10, 2012

Adios!

We leave in a few hours for the hotel. We'll spend the night and then in the wee hours we'll head to the airport. I'm really excited. I've been to Mexico before, but not Cancun. I've been on these business trips before too. So I'm not sure what is different, but I feel different about this trip. It was a full moon last night. I associated my mood with that. I'm not entirely sure that was the only reason for my mood. I can't even really explain it. I even feel different this morning. Everything seems clear. Not foggy. Not bogged down. I don't know how to explain. I like it though. I feel light. Is that possible? To feel light? I'm positive I did not lose any weight over night! LOL


Well.......Whatever the reason, or the feeling, I hope it holds. I haven't felt this 'free' in a long time. Perhaps it is the thought of not having any distractions, not having to make any decisions, not having to worry about anything. I have been doing a lot of that lately. Trying to control everything. Not Letting goD, is very exhausting. I like this feeling, so I'm going to have to try and "let go" more often.


I'll be back in 11 days. Who knows? I may even blog while I'm there. Unlikely, but I've learned to never say never.
Adios!(practicing my Spanish)teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!